MANIFESTO OF FUTURIST NIGHTMARE COMMUNISM
1. We sing the love of dangerous ideas. Comfort is weakness.
2. The essential elements of our epoch will be conviction not swayed by morality and eternal revolt.
3. Literature has up to now magnified pensive immobility, ecstasy and slumber. We want to exalt movements of aggression, feverish sleeplessness, the double march, the perilous leap, the slap and the blow with the fist. In the end, there will be no more need for literature that is not propaganda.
4. We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by technology: machine-gun fire, the factories and the engineering of genetics. Nature is ours by right.
5. We want to crucify man upon the hammer and the sickle, the ideal axis of which crosses the earth, itself hurled along its orbit.
6. The soldier must spend himself with harshness, uniformity and violence to increase the enthusiastic fervor of the proletariat.
7. Beauty exists only in struggle. There is no masterpiece that has not an aggressive character. Revolution must be a violent assault on the forces of the unknown, to force them to bow before man.
8. We are on the extreme promontory of the centuries! What is the use of looking behind at the moment when we must open the mysterious shutters of the impossible? Time and Space died yesterday. We are already living in the absolute, since we have already created an eternal and bold party to enact our will.
9. We want to glorify war — the only cure for the world — militarism, authoritarianism, the destructive gestures of the communist youth, the beautiful ideas which kill, and contempt for all human weakness, especially that weakness which divides our mighty weapon, the working class.
10. We want to demolish museums and libraries, fight morality, heteronormitivity and all opportunist and utilitarian cowardice.
11. We will sing of the great crowds agitated by work, pleasure and revolt; the multi-colored and polyphonic surf of revolutions against modern capital.